You wont find me with the Cowboys at the "Coffee Saloon" anymore!



My kitchen at Canford Cliffs has officially closed. 
The saloon took a previously unexpected turn. It is going for expansion.They want to open at least another five saloons and with that in mind they  have decided to out- source the food. The food will be coming from Naz at My Food. Naz already has a fully equipped kitchen at the Nuffeild estates. There was an option that I could perhaps work evenings   preparing food for the Saloon but I am not much of an evening person. 
As a breakfast- brunch cook I like to get up early and start the coffee. I also really like to have a chance to talk to the customers. 

So I am back home in Parkstone, with my pots and pan's cookbooks and shakers. 
I just wanted to say I had fun working with the goat team. I have loved meeting new customers in my four months at The Saloon, and I have also been so flattered with the loyalty of old customers who have followed me from from place to place,some from as far back as Las- Margaritas days. 

  Here are  a few pictures of some of  the food that we served at the saloon. 



Gado- Gado Wap
Bahn Mi with Pork
Sourdough Toast, Goats Cheese, Honey comb and Flowers.   
                                         Pastrami sauerkraut and cheese

August  is a great month to be out of the kitchen and I really do intend to take full advantage of it. The last time I had the summer off Raven was six. 
At the end of august I will be cooking with Sarah Peters from Travels with my aunt 
the http://www.purbeckfolk.co.uk/ 


For the next little while Instead of being full of vegetable and dairy orders my diary is going to be filled with new things.  When the summer is over I will decide what i will do next. In the mean time if anyone wants to meet for brunch or lunch I am free for the rest of the summer.   





Comments